Happy Christmas everyone! The day we have been [endlessly] counting down to is finally here! It is also the last holiday guide before we return to regular non-festive posts.
I managed to get my Christmas shopping done early this year! I had everything wrapped about two weeks ago. It was a miracle but also really tough because I’ve had to wait FOREVER to give people their gifts. This was hard for me because:
a-I get really excited when I think people are going to like the things I got them
b- I have no patience
Anyways, here are a couple of gifts I got for some of my favourite people:
For the FANGIRL:
– 1D calendar: because there’s nothing better than Harry Styles.
– Ed Sheeran book: possibly the most awesome thing I’ve ever found by mistake.
– Tea set: because PR people need caffeine in their blood.
For my BFFL/sista/person:
– Olive oils & vinegar sets: because there had to be something for the kitchen for my favourite foodie.
– Pretty sticky notes: necessary for OCD people like us.
– Day planner: see above note… also, this key because it had a crazy amount of space per day.
– “You are my person” print: because we love Grey’s and it’s true.
For the friend with a real job/life:
– Nail polish & face masks: because she deserves relaxation.
– Leaf’s calendar: because there are Leaf’s fans in the world.
– Reese’s cookie: it looks DELICIOUS and she just found out she wasn’t allergic to peanuts!
– Jamie Oliver’s Comfort Food: basically a gift she will love (that my dad and I will benefit from).
For my dad:
– Signed copy of Gordie Howe’s book: pretty freakin’ neat.
So there you have it, a look into the things I’ve given over the holiday season! What was your favourite gift this Christmas?
I’m off to watch the Grinch and sit by the tree with some cookies while mentally preparing for turkey goodness. Have a happy and safe holiday with your families and friends!