Good morning and Happy Halloween! I’ve finally just completed my last load of vacation laundry after almost two weeks of being home andI am (kinda sorta) starting to fall back into the swing of things again. The transition has been a tough one, as usual, but it is nice to be back in the familiarity of my routine and the comfort of my own bed.
My trip was absolutely life-changing and you can be sure to find many posts about the various stops and lessons coming to a computer screen near you over the coming months. The hardest part is trying to figure out where to start!
As I sit here, sipping British tea and whatsapp-ing my new friends from around the world – please enjoy a taste of the pictures from my trip and some articles inspiring my next month of content! Have a happy Monday !
Links for the Week:
– 31 of the best jobs for those who want to travel from Flying the Nest
– 25 ways to feel better when you are having a bad day by Wonder Forest
– 22 of the best blog tips from CocoChic
– Instagram guide to Nottinghill by Girl vs. Globe
– 5 ways to keep a meeting on track from The Everygirl